Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Dream thing

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok we're exploring odd dreams over at Bon's things were getting a little smelly, thought I'd pop in and see if any of you guys have reoccuring dreams...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well. Seriously for a moment. I always have this dream when I'm ill. Always the same. Can't even discribe it. It's sounds that go softer and louder and shapes getting bigger and smaller and everything is getting through everything and the sounds collide with the shapes and creates loud noises and it just blows my mind every time. I wake up all sweating and confused. I can't even describe it right. It's like being inside... well, everything. Weird huh? Am I creeping you out now?

    ------------------
    The question seldom addressed is where Medusa had snakes. Underarm hair is an even more embarassing problem when it keeps biting the top of the deodorant bottle.

    Terry Pratchett

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lefty..that reminds me of back home in new york city........some dream tho.......lets see my dream..well i dont have it anymore but the reocurring dream i had was me as a little girl walkin with my younger brother on the sidewalk on the street we used to live on.....then all of a sudden the ground would open up and he would fall in the giant crack....i struggled to pull him up.....then i'd wake up.....used to make me cry......

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my God! I dreamt the same thing. But I was alone. And I fell in.

    I blamed a movie I saw. About an earthquake where the ground tore open like that too.

    What do you suppose it means?

    ------------------
    "Don't say it!" said the Senior Wrangler. "Shut up!"
    People never told the Archchancellor to shut up. Shutting up was something that happened to other people. He shut up out of shock.


    Terry Pratchett

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had reoccuring dreams about being in a two story house on the beach..as I was looking out the small back windows on the second floor a tidal wave was crashing in..I kept trying to get out of the house and down the street..people were running and screeming..I had that dream for years....do you want to know why I stopped having it??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know Lt, I too have a recurring dream when I am sick. I dream I am standing near a building and this large ball moves towards me. It get bigger and louder...sometimes its a different shape. I cannot really describe it either, but I get a weird sensation as the shape moves towards me. Its in slow motion and then its not. I wonder if it was the medication? My mom must have given me some messed up crap when I was sick.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh sure blame meeeee

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    .....i used to have a reocurring tidal wave dream....but i was in my childhood home,sleepin on the couch(in the dream)...that was near the sliding glass door that led to my backyard...
    all of a sudden a roar and then a huge wave would consume the entire home...then i'd wake..

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is how I stopped having that dream...I was at New Smyrna beach with my mom..and I saw the house I dreamed about..it was exactly the same..I told my mom..and she told me that she used to have friends in that house when she was a teen..and when storms would come up ..she would worry about a tidal wave..because it was so close to the water..I never had that dream again..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, mystical!

    Mom mixed your milk with a large ammount of brandy, Robin. She told me about it. I was absolutely flabbergasted, as the British say. That is just such a wrong thing to do. mad That's probably why you get the need to drink beer at night. wink biggrin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •